Sunday, July 22, 2018

July 15 - July 21

This week started with a run and a couple of bike rides.  My legs were feeling a little beat up so I decided to do some bike riding to give them a rest from the pounding of running.  That worked pretty good until Thursday when I crashed and pulled my hamstring.  Initially I though maybe I could ride it off, but it only took a few minutes for me to come to my senses and cruise down the mountain back to the car.

Friday both hamstrings hurt a little bit, although the right one was decidedly worse.  Neither one was too awful bad which was good as Dad, Jacob, and I drove to Gold Lake, near Willamette Pass, for the Waldo Trailwork Saturday morning.  As always there was a great group of guys at the Waldo Trailwork which made for an enjoyable day!  As an added bonus, there were very few mosquitoes which made the day all that much better.


The Three Sister from Mt. Fuji

Diamond Peak

Mt. Thielson

Mt. Thielson

Dad and Jacob on Mt. Fuji


No comments:

Post a Comment