Here's some picture of flowers from this spring. I didn't get as many as last year, although the flower this year were very good. I'm hoping to get a few more pictures on my blog when the tiger lilies and foxglove come out.
| I'm not actually sure what these little flowers are. They are typically the first real flower to come out in the spring though. |
| The first two fairy slipper-March 19 |
| Glacier Lilies |
| The first two iris |
| Some trillium |
| Tons of glacier lilies by Calloway Creek |
| Trillium and fairy slipper |
| More iris coming out |
| Lot of iris are out right now. I find a lot of big clusters like this one. |
| Honeysuckle |
| A lone dogwood in the mist |
| The invasive Scotch Broom - however, the yellow blooms are sure pretty |
| Pine drops - these started coming out over the last two weeks |
| The first ghost pipe - sorry its sideways I can't figure out how to rotate it |
No comments:
Post a Comment